Friday, November 12, 2021

 I got up a little earlier this morning in order to be at the PRESBYTERIAN HOME at 9:30 a.m. to help peel and slice apples for their  apple pie sale fundraiser event.  So, after taking care of Petra, I headed over and arrived a few minutes earlier and was promptly put to work.  I peeled apples for three full hours and then I was able to stay for lunch, which was very good.  Shrimp and tortellini salad, a roll and butter and some sort of light chocolate desert, maybe mousse. 

Sue Rouse called and left me a message.  

Peggy called in the evening.  They were heading towards their lodging in a town in southern Mississippi.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023