FRIDAY, November 26th (the day after Thanksgiving, better known as BLACK FRIDAY)

 I slept pretty good but didn't get up until about nine a.m. or so. After breakfast, I continued working on my Christmas decorations.  There were a few items that I decided to donate.   Around noon, I bagged them up and took them to the Methodist Church, and put them into one of the donation boxes, close to the Little Food Pantry.   Before I got back into my car, a man took the angel music box that I left. 

 Since I was so close to the downtown RiteAid, I decided to go over and take advantage of one of their BLACK FRIDAY sales.  Buy one box of HERSHEYS POT O GOLD chocolates and get two free. 


They were all gone, so I asked for a rain check but was told that they do not give rain checks for Black Friday specials.  So I decided to go to the RiteAid on the corner of High Street and Transit and found that they had several.  I bought six boxes.

When I got home, I found a gift bag for three of them so that I could send them to Carrie's residence.  I had just finished having lunch when Carrie arrived home.  

Peggy stopped by later on in the afternoon so she could see Carrie and she brought me the turkey carcass and a bag of cranberries.  We visited for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023