MONDAY, November 29th

 The phone woke me up at a few minutes after nine a.m.  In the morning, I finished up laundry and making Carrie's bed up.  I also finished my Christmas decorating, but no doubt I will move a few things around in the days ahead.  Also, I would like to find a few more blue ornaments.  I have three bowls of ornaments, blue, red and gold and the blue bowl is kind of skimpy. Maybe the Dollar Tree will have some blue ornaments. 

I ordered, paid for and printed out a ticket for the HOLIDAY LIGHTS Drive Thru show at the Niagara County Fair Grounds.  

In the evening, I decided to work on a craft item that I thought of myself.  I bought three decorative, white small, flat dishes that have openings all the way around. They were really inexpensive at GOULDS CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY when I stopped there a couple of weeks ago to check out their sixty percent off sale. They are the three white dishes in this picture. 


When I got my Christmas decorations out I found several pieces of thin ribbon and I had the idea to thread the ribbons through the openings (holes).   I started that tonight, while I was watching DOPESICK.

I think it was about 8:15 when Peggy called. She told me that Betty accidentally called her instead of me because she thinks she is having a heart attack and needs a ride to the hospital.  I agreed to get dressed and go pick her up, and Peg called her back to tell her.  Peg made me promise to NOT go inside the hospital, because of COVID.    It took me longer than it would have because my car was in the garage and it takes a few minutes to maneuver it out without hitting the house.

Anyways, I picked her up and dropped her off.  I told her to call me every half hour or so until midnight and let me know what is going on.  She thinks they will send her to Buffalo General Hospital.  Peggy called the hospital and they are going to let her go in (as a Pastor) and spend a few minutes with her and pray with her.  I called Cindi Landrigan and told her what is going on and that I won't be at Life Group tomorrow due to going for my mammogram.

Peg called later on to tell me that she called Betty's daughter (Debby) who lives in Florida.  Betty texted Peggy to tell her that she is being admitted to the hospital.  Then Betty called me about nine forty- five to tell me the same thing. She sounded terrible, but I am sure she is somewhat relieved that she will be staying, at least for tonight.  

I lost interest in my craft project and basically chilled out in front of HULU, watching DOPESICK.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023