November 15, 2021

 In the morning I made blueberry pancakes and then I spent about an hour and a half completing my Chapter Nine homework for the upcoming FREEDOM GROUP and prepared some ideas for discussion on Thursday when I will lead the group for the third time.    Then I decided to run a couple of errands. I also took a drive to Hoover Road to get a look at the house that Carrie will move into in the spring of next year. Around that time, the weather turned really crappy with wet snow alternating with dry little pellets of snow.   Around noon, I got hungry for a burger so I went to Burger King and used the $5.00 coupon which was good for a Whopper, fries and a drink.  As I was finishing up, Betty came into BK and she joined me and we visited for a while. 

Betty gave me some updated news regarding Myrna.  A week from today, Myrna's tube and drainage bag will be removed, and a new date for the surgery to remove the defective kidney will be on December 29th.  I will pass this information on to Peggy. 

I worked on organizing my canned goods, etc. before laying down for a rest.  Even though I had Dr. Pepper with my lunch, I fell asleep for a little while.

I prepared chicken spiedies with onions and peppers stirred into spaghetti.  I added a little honey mustard dressing for extra flavor.  This dish is quite good!

Myrna called in the evening and we talked for a while.  After we hung up, I called Peggy to give her the good news and the upcoming dates for Myrna's procedures.  David answered Peg's phone and told me that Peggy was outside looking for her misplaced FitBit.  I gave him Myrna's news and asked him to pass it on to Peggy.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024