November 16th, 2021

 Last night when I was wiping down the top surface of my stove, I accidentally knocked  a round metal plate covering the middle of one of the back burners on the floor.  When I looked for it, I could not find it. I decided to wait until morning when I would have daylight as well as overhead light.  When I got up this morning I looked again and did not see it.  I used a yardstick to reach under the hutch across from the stove and I struck it and heard it move along the floor, but I could not get it out due to brown paper bags next to it.  I decided to leave that task for later on in the day, when I would have more time.

After taking care of Petra, I went to the Ladies Life Group at Freedom Church.  I think there were 13 of us there.  The meeting went well, and then five of us went to lunch at Appleby's.   Cindi, me, Ann, Lori and Karen.  I had the basic burger with fries.  

When I got home, started pulling out bags from under and behind the hutch and ended up with a large bunch of bags of all sizes.     Then I was able to run the yardstick under the hutch and retrieve the item, which I then washed, dried and returned to its rightful place.


THESE are the bags I retrieved from around and behind the yellow hutch.  However, there are still bags behind and along the side of my refrigerator and also along the side and behind the small cupboard by the basement door.  Hopefully, I will get to them soon. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024