November 17th, 2021

 I decided it was time to make out a menu for Thanksgiving Dinner, and then go shopping.  First, I went to Aldi's and bought several items and then I went to WalMart.   I bought most of the ingredients to make a huge batch of CHEX MIX, but I still need bagel chips.  When I got home, I decided to make a "pea salad" so I started chopping and cutting before my nap, and finished putting the salad together when I got up.

I went over LESSON NINE in order to prepare for leading tomorrow's Freedom Group.  After that is over, I plan to go to FeelRite to get some of the enzymes I use, and then to Wegmans for a couple of other items I need. 

I can't find my camera.  The last time I had it was a couple of nights ago when I used my chrome book to transfer some pictures from the SD card directly into my flickr account.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023