November 18th and 19th

 Thursday, November 18th.      I took care of Petra and then went to FREEDOM CHURCH and set up for Peggy's Freedom group.  Six people attended:  Johnna, Patty, Cindra, Sue, Dee and Linda.  The meeting went pretty well, and we finished up about a half hour early.  I went to Cucimano's and picked up lunch and ate some of it before going to FeelRite to get some Digest Spectrum and then to Wegmans to get a few items.   Peggy called mostly to tell me that she and David will arrive home late tomorrow night instead of returning on Saturday, like they originally planned.  They will have a twelve hour drive.  

Friday, November 19th    I took care of Petra for the last time and then went to visit Myrna and take a couple of food items to her.  She gave me a quart of candied fruit and some walnuts.  Which means, I think, that she wants me to make her a fruitcake.  When I got home, I packed up my fall decorations and took them upstairs until next fall.  Then I vacuumed and organized the family room.

I heard the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial before I took my nap.  It is clear that he shot in self defense and I am grateful that a brave and honest jury refused to cave to the narrative of the liberals and mainstream media.  I do not understand the vitriol that some liberals feel about Kyle and the verdict.  

In the evening I took Christmas decorations out of the chest in the living room and started decorating the family room.  One of my small trees is up and looks quite nice. 

I noticed that the series THE CAFE


was starting up on PBS so I started to watch it, but Christa (the nurse for Carrie's residence) called and we talked about some important issues for close to ten minutes, so I missed part of it.  

I still cannot find my camera.  I thought it might show up when I was cleaning the family room, but it didn't.  

I watched the two hour 20/20 about the 13 children who were isolated and abused by their parents until one of the daughters escaped and got help for all of them a couple of years ago.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023