QUILTS AT THE KENAN: Saturday, November 6th, 2021

Elaine called me this morning so we could confirm what time to meet up for the drive through donation turkey dinner at Covenant church in Gasport.  We were discussing that when she mentioned going to the quilt show next weekend.  I quickly looked online and told her that it is THIS weekend.  I offered to pick her up for it but she insisted on picking me up and we agreed on one p.m. to go to the Kenan for the quilts and then go to Gasport.  

The QUILT SHOW is absolutely amazing.









  So much beauty and color, so well arranged, and vendors also.  We enjoyed every minute. We had to rush a bit at the end because we wanted to get to the church early so we could get in line for the drive through dinner.  It is a good thing we did, because the line of cars extended down 31.  They must have started giving out dinners early, though, since it started moving before three thirty, which is the time it was scheduled to start.  

     Elaine and I ate our turkey dinners at my house.  The meals were very good.  I showed her the stuff I purchased at the craft bazaar yesterday.  

After Elaine left, I uploaded my pictures to my flickr account and then I rested.  Connie called in the evening and we talked for a little while.  There were bedbugs in a box which was in her trailer, and her neighbor Pauline took the box to her place and they infested her couch.   She goes to the new dog park in Oneonta several times a week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023