Saturday, November 13, 2021

 After taking care of Petra, I went to the library and read the recent newspapers and then I went to GOULDS Christmas Shop where they were having an Open House.


  Everything was marked down sixty percent.  I purchased these items and the total bill was a little over twenty dollars.    I got two calendars and two cookies FREE, also.  

I love these white oval bowls, they remind me of milk glass, but I am sure they are not.  I plan to keep one and give the others as Christmas gifts, or maybe take them to the CONNECT Christmas party.  

When I got home I cleaned out my refrigerator and straightened both freezers, upstairs and downstairs and kind of took an inventory of what I have.  

In the evening I watched this movie on Netflix.    PASSING

 I ordered the book from the library.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024