THANKSGIVING 2021

This is the picture I shared on Facebook and on Flickr.

 I spent most of the morning either in the kitchen preparing items for Thanksgiving dinner or working on my Christmas decorations.   Peggy and David came over and took the two overhead light fixtures in the bathroom down and replaced the bulbs.  They took some of the food items for dinner home with them.

I tried to reach Christa by phone, but she did not answer.  I left a message. 

I made a lot of headway with decorating but got tired and decided I needed to lay down for a bit.  When I got up, I put the squash in the oven and got the other items together.  I arrived at Peggy's house a few minutes after three thirty.  Betty arrived closer to four p.m. bringing a blueberry pie, sweet potato and pineapple casserole and macaroni and cheese. 

Our Thanksgiving dinner was really good, all except the banana cream pie that David made.  I guess this must have been his first one and he made it yesterday and the bananas did not hold up well.  

When I got home, there was a message from Cassandra.  I called back but nobody was home.  They had gone to see the new GHOSTBUSTER movie.  Megan called back later and we talked for a bit, and then I called Cass and we talked for a bit.  

After putting all of my leftover food into the frig.  I relaxed the rest of the evening in front of the TV.  I found the dramatized documentary THE SKELETON TWINS on the Roku TV.   I turned it off about a half hour into it, too smutty.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023