Thursday, November 11th, 2021

 After picking up two books at the library and taking care of Petra, I went over to FREEDOM CHURCH in order to lead Peggy's FREEDOM GROUP.  Everyone was present and it went very well.  Then I went to Rite Aid, following up on a vague recorded phone message saying that they had a prescription for me.  They didn't, but I asked about my Xidra eye drops and they were able to prepare the third box in a minute or two.  Then I went to HOSPICE to pick up some items Peggy and David paid for as part of a fundraiser: a bottle of wine and a charcuterie box.

I realized that I really do not have anything to do tomorrow, so I called Elaine and told her that I can help with the pie making tomorrow.  We agreed that I will arrive at nine thirty a.m. and stay until about noon.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023