Tuesday, November 23, 2021

 When I got up, I started the devilled eggs and then the butternut squash casserole.  I bagged up some items to take to David, and a couple of items to take to Myrna.   I dropped off a fruitcake and some Chex mix to Myrna and then dropped off a fruitcake, some Chex mix, the cranberry relish and a pie crust for David and then I went to the Y.

While waiting for Dee, Betty and Jan to arrive, I walked the track twice and then Jan arrived.  She and I signed up for the surprise craft painting class in December and then Dee and Betty arrived for the Thanksgiving lunch.

a

The lunch was very good.  The four of us had our own table.  

When I got home, I made the squash casserole before taking a nap.  In the evening, I worked more on my Christmas decorations and watched INDEPENDENT LENS on PBS.


This show is excellent.  I had never heard of the Indian School in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.  From the footage, it looks like the buildings have been made into a museum. 

I called Leslie and we spoke for about a half an hour.  She is doing well.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024