Tuesday, November 30th, Mammogram

 Kate picked me up a little before ten a.m. to take me to WINDSONG for my mammogram.    We hadn't seen each other since before COVID.  She told me that she had a stroke in the fall of 2019.  She said she still has some speech deficits, but it did not seem like she did, except for once when she could not remember the word she wanted to say.   My mammogram was quick and uneventful.  The technician was very efficient.  

Kate talked about going to the SPECTRUM office so I suggested she go and that I would go over to HOME DEPOT to get a product I needed.  She agreed.   She was not successful in getting the help she needed at Spectrum (something to do with her mother's phone) but I was fortunate to be offered help shortly after I got into Home Depot and found a product to run through the jets on my whirlpool tub, not the exact one I heard about on the radio (Awesome), but another one.   Actually, this is the product I was looking for, but I did not have the correct spelling when I was talking to the HD worker: 

After Kate dropped me off, I decided to go back out and do a few things.  I thought maybe I could meet up with the ladies from the Tuesday morning Life Group and go out to lunch with them, but when I arrived and peeked in, the discussion was still going on, and I did not see Cindi there.  (she is the one who usually suggests THE FIELDSTONE, which has become my favorite lunch spot).  I decided not to hang around, but I took some cranberry sauce up to Peggy's office and gave it to her.    Then I went to the DOLLAR TREE and purchased a few items and to Aldi's for another few items and to Burger King for lunch.

When I got home, there was a phone message from Betty so I called her.  She is in "isolation" at ENH, and having various tests done.  One of the nurses confronted her about not having her COVID vaccinations.  Tomorrow she will have a stress test.  I also talked to Peggy on the phone.

Before my nap (which I really needed due to not getting sufficient sleep last night), I took pictures of my Christmas decorations.    After my nap, I used my chromebook and put them directly into flickr.

I watched the rest of DOPESICK.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023