Wednesday, November 24th, 2021

 Betty picked me up at 11:30 so we could go to J.C. Penney's.  Her landlord had given her $35 for her birthday and she wanted to look for some dress shoes.  We stopped first at the Methodist church and I put some items in the Little Food Pantry.  

While Betty looked at the shoes, I looked at the clothing and found two sweatshirts that I really liked, both were on sale.  Betty also purchased some drapes for her bedroom.   I was able to use Betty's GOLD CARD, a card she got for working many years at Eckards, which is affiliated with J.C. Penney's, and I got 25% off of my purchase.  I think the total was $38.00.  

We went to Olive Garden for a late lunch.  I had the endless soup, salad and breadsticks.  We stopped at the large Niagara Produce on the way back to Lockport and we each purchased a few items.  

When I got home, I took a nap and then continued to work on Christmas decorations.  I have all three ceramic trees up and one of the tabletop trees, and also my nativity set.  

Around nine p.m. I decided to straighten up and then find something to watch on my ROKU TV.  This movie was the first thing to pop up when I opened Netflix 


This movie (A TRUE STORY) is excellent.   

I decided to change the sheets on my bed, to lighten the load of things to do tomorrow.   After the movie, I decided to watch the last episode of WENTWORTH.  I started to watch the new season a while back, but did not like it, so I didn't continue, so I missed a lot, but wanted to see how the series ended.  I think this is the final season of the series. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023