Wednesday, November 9th

 I slept horribly last night.  It took a long time to fall asleep and then I kept waking up.  

Last night I messaged Jan and asked if she was still free today.  She said yes, so I asked her if she wanted to go back to the Town of Lockport Nature Trails and she agreed.  So, after I took care of Petra, I called her and then picked her up and we went.  We walked parts of different trails, hoping to not get lost.  We were successful.  I told her that I really want to be able to find my way around this trail system.  I took a few pictures.





I took this picture of the trail map and we attempted to follow it, but it was difficult.

  Before taking her home, we stopped at NIAGARA PRODUCE where I purchased milk, bananas and blueberries. I asked Jan if she might be interested in going to the CONNECT Christmas luncheon that Peggy will host next month.  She said yes, but she is concerned about what to wear.  

When I got home, I had a light lunch: a carton yogurt with some cereal stirred in.  Then I took a nap.  I think I must have slept close to a full hour.  When I woke up, I saw that both Peggy and Betty had called me.  I called Peg and she said she accidentally "but dialed" me.    When I called Betty she asked what time we agreed for her to pick me up and I said 2:45 but I suggested three p.m. and she agreed.  She picked me up and we drove out to RAPIDS to the church that had a drive through spaghetti dinner with DeFlippo's sauce and meatballs from Scapelliti's.


  I suggested that we take our dinners to my house and have supper together so we did that.  The spaghetti sauce was not as good as the sauce at Solid Rock or the Royalton Center church.  We visited for a while.

Elaine called today.  She told me that one of the women who they were depending on to help prepare the apple pies for their fundraiser had to cancel and they are concerned about having enough people to help.  She asked if I could work for a few hours.   It sounded overwhelming to me at that moment, with preparing for the Freedom Group tomorrow, so I said "no/" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023