SATURDAY, February 19th, 2022 and SUNDAY, 2/20/22

 Betty and I talked early in the day and decided to totally skip going to the Community Market.  I decided to catch up on a few things in particular correspondence and phone calls.

I typed up a long letter to Judy.  I called Elaine and Connie.  I completed gathering information for my income tax.  I changed the sheets on my bed.  I went through my email account and deleted hundreds of emails.  I emailed Christa and Bob and Linda Spuller.  I thawed out a container of soup that was in the freezer for my supper.  Bob Spuller emailed right back.  They are all doing fine.  He send some nice pictures of Laura.  Laura is not going to a day program now due to lack of staff.  

I have not made Yorkshire Puddings in a long time and decided they might go well with my soup, so I found this recipe;


YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS

  •       1 cup milk
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

  • In a medium bowl, beat eggs with milk. Stir in flour. Set aside.

  • Divide butter evenly into the twelve cups of a muffin tin, about 1/2 teaspoon per cup. Place tin in oven to melt butter, 2 to 5 minutes. Remove tin from oven, and distribute batter evenly among buttery cups.

  • Bake in preheated oven 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake 25 minutes more or until puffed and golden.

  • They were good and the soup was delicious.  But next time I mightl use the Betty Crocker recipe for popovers instead of this one.  

    I watched this movie in the evening and it is very good.
  • SUNDAY, the 20th
  • I had to shovel the driveway some in order to get my car out easily, and then I went to Rite Aid to pick up two prescriptions and then to church.  After church, I went out to lunch with Lori Rivers. We went to the OLIVE LEAF.   I rested in the afternoon.   I watched AROUND THE WORLD IN EIGHTY DAYS and ALL CREATURES GREAT and SMALL in the evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023