February 23rd. 2022 I Had a Very Long Day

 I had to get up early for an appointment with Dr. Fetterman, an eye doctor, who I was hoping I would like and could do my minor laser surgery on my right eye.  I arrived on time and was taken in shortly and found that I really like him.  I was able to schedule an appointment for a week from today to have the procedure done.  I was heading for home when I realized that I might want to purchase a new BRUDER MASK from Dr. Legeratta, the eye doctor that I decided to leave.  I had mentioned the use of a Bruder Mask to Dr. Fetterman and he said he had heard of them, so I am sure I surmised correctly that he does not sell them.  SO, I stopped at Dr. Legarreta's office and purchased one.  I guess if I need one in the future, I will need to order one online.  

I went to THE BUTCHER SHOP and purchased a three-pound chuck roast and some shrimp.  Then I went to Niagara Produce to get some small red potatoes.  When I got home, I was puttering around when Peggy called, and I invited her to come to supper tomorrow night.  I will cook the roast, carrots and potatoes in the crockpot.  

I called Dr. Ken Kurbs office and asked if I could make an appointment.  Dr. Kurbs is a chiropractor who I have heard speaking on the local radio station.   I was hoping that I could get in soon regarding the pain in my left leg and hip, which comes and goes.  I guess I was just lucky because I was offered a three thirty p.m. appointment and I took it.  I also made an appointment at my primary doctor's office for tomorrow morning.  

Then I decided to take my income tax documents to the Dale Association.  I left them there and they will be completed by a volunteer and should be ready next week.  Then I went to REID'S and bought myself some lunch.  

After lunch, I went to the Y and arrived in time for the one p.m. SILVER SNEAKERS CLASSIC CLASS.  I met up with Jan and she and I visited for a while after the class.  Then I went to Aldi's hoping to get some mushrooms for tomorrows dinner.  They did have mushrooms and I purchased a few other items.  

I arrived at Dr. Kurbs office and there were not any parking spots available, so I waited until someone came out of the pediatrician's office and drove away.  I had an evaluation and an "adjustment".   It seems that my insurance does not cover this type of medical care.   Dr. Kurb thinks he can help me but it will take time.  I guess I will give it a try and see what happens.  

I found the movie THE AWAKENINGS on netflix.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024