FRIDAY, February 11, 2022

 I accompanied Carrie and the Medical Liaison Sue Sprague to Carrie's appointment with her primary doctor, Dr. Sauret this morning.  It went well.  He approved Carrie having another scan of her breasts instead of having a biopsy at this time.  

I had decided to go through the drive through at Reids for a hot dog on the way home, but I changed my mind and had lunch at home, and then went to the Y for the WALKING CLUB.  I met Jan there.  

I had a nap in the afternoon and watched ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST


in the evening on Tubi.   I thought I had seen it before years ago, but now I am not sure.  It is very good. Connie called and we talked for a while.

I found the movie THE STERILE CUCKOO on Pluto TV On Demand, which is the movie I was thinking of.  Bob and I saw this movie at a movie theatre when we were dating, and I am pretty sure we both read the book after seeing the movie.  

I accomplished a few small things in the evening:  activated my new Citizens debit card, put a NW bank statement away, called Univera because my OTC items have not arrived.   They are behind schedule but my items will be mailed in a day or two.  Took two sticks of butter out of the frig so I can make Dutch Letter Bars to take to Peg's house tomorrow night when I go for supper.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024