FRIDAY FEBRUARY 18th

 I was not sure if the weather was nice enough for me to go to the Y to the Walking Group or not.  I looked outside a few times and it was snowing FAST and FURIOUSLY.  So, I messaged Jan and told her I thought I should stay home.   So then I decided to start working on my income tax for last year.  Then the weather changed, it stopped snowing and the sun came out BUT I had papers (mostly bank statements) spread out all over the place, so I stuck with that and made good progress!!!

I have never met Mary Delaney McFall in person but we are Facebook friends and have kind of talked about getting together a few times over the past few years, but we never succeeded in setting a time that would work for both of us.  She messaged me this morning and suggested we sign up for a PAINTING CLASS at the Bewley Building.   I agreed and it is all set up for a week from tomorrow.  VIBERANT ART by Veronica.  This is the painting 

I tried to nap but could not fall asleep.  I had leftovers from last night for my supper.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024