Monday, February 14, 2022 I Ordered a New Car

 I met up with David at BASIL TOYOTA here in Lockport at ten thirty and we met with Zack, who I had met a few weeks ago when I first stopped there.  I showed him the paperwork for the car I decided on when David and I were at WEST HERR Toyota in Williamsville last week.  They did not have one of those to show me, but a couple of days ago a VENZA came in, and he let David and I test drive it.  It is a beautiful car, in the color I like, but it does not have a navigation system, which I think is important.  Anyways, I gave Zack a five-hundred-dollar deposit and ordered the car I want.  It will take up to three months for it to be delivered.  If, when it comes, I do not like it, I will get my deposit back.  They have plenty of anxious buyers for every new car that comes in.  

I had just enough time to go home and have a snack and change into my exercise clothing and get to the Y in time for SILVER SNEAKERS CLASSIC.  Jan did not make it, but there were more women there than the few other times I went.  Gene (the group leader) looks a lot older without a mask on.  Mask mandates aet most places in Niagara County have been lifted).  He did a few different exercises today and at the end he passed out Valentines Day candy!!!!!

I went home and had lunch and rested in the afternoon.  I called Betty in the evening.  I read a bit in the latest NEWS MAX.  Then I found A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT  on Netflix.  Betty called and asked if I want to accompany her and Myrna tomorrow to SOLID ROCK for spaghetti.   She will pick me up at 4:20 and then we will go get Myrna.  

A River Runs Through It is a true story taken from the book written by Norman MacLean about his youth in a small town in Montana in the 1920's where he lived with his father, mother and extraverted younger brother.    

This is an excellent movie!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023