Monday, February 7th, 2022

 I had a great nights sleep.  I was SO exhausted last evening (I did not take a nap) that I kept dozing off during AROUND THE WORLD IN EIGHTY DAYS, so I took a sleeping pill and went to bed at nine thirty or so.    I was awake kind of early this morning, unfortunately.

I had a list of phone calls to make this morning:

KEVIN KOPEK at NW bank, he confirmed that my new debit card has been issued and I should get it in the mail in a couple of weeks.  He suggested that I check my credit cards to see if there has been any unusual activity so I checked the two that I have in my wallet and everything is AOK.  I checked Citizens Bank, too and it is fine, but I was put on hold in order to change my password, so I will have to get back to them.

KAREN:  the driver for Hearts and Hands.  We confirmed that she will pick me up at 10:50 on Thursday to take me to Dr. Legaretta's office in Williamsville.

KENAN CENTER: to register Jan and I for the watercolor class, but Candy who answered the phone had no details and said she would get back to me.

Zack the TOYOTA salesman, I left a message asking if they sell LEXUS and he left me a message later on that they don't.

Breanna (Carrie's case manager) to make sure I had the correct mailing address for the signature pages I needed to return to her.  

I called Betty to ask her if she wanted to go to the Y for the Silver Sneakers Classic class at one p.m. and she said maybe, but she did not show up.

I met up with Jan at the Y for the one p.m. SILVER SNEAKERS classic class.  There were only four of us there.  I have to admit that it is getting easier over time.  Today I did not get as worn out as I have in the past.  

I tried to nap in the afternoon before returning to the Y for the craft class, but I could not fall asleep.  I got a nice letter in the mail from Cassy, along with a few of her business cards.  She is so sweet!

I met up with Jan at the Y for the Craft Class.  We made a Valentine' s Day garland

This is my garland:  

This is Jan's garland:

I finished watching JOE PICKETT on spectrum.  It is a very good, clean series, ten episodes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023