Saturday, February 12th, 2022

 During the early part of the day, I made a chocolate cream pie, Dutch letter bars and a pasta salad.  I also vacuumed.  I dug out my recyclable bin which had kind of been snowed in for over a month.  I got it out and it is pretty full now.  I did not sleep all that well last night, so I tried to nap in the early afternoon, but I don't think I fell asleep.  When I got up, I found that Peggy and Becky had called.  I called Peggy back and we confirmed the time for me to get to her house for supper.  I didn't have time to call Becky back because I only had time to take a shower and get dressed before leaving for Peg and Davids house.

Supper was lobster tails, steak, stuffed clams, lobster bisque, pasta salad and focacia bread, plus the two deserts I took.  Peggy LOVED the Dutch Letter Bars. She liked them more than I like them.  I will get the recipe to her. 

After supper, they put the movie POINT BREAK on. 


It is kind of an old movie, an action film.  The actress who played sister to Geena Davis in A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN was in it, but I could not place her until I got home and looked her name up on the www.    When it came time for me to leave, it was after nine p.m. and it had been snowing.  David walked me out to my car and wiped snow off of a couple of windows.  When I got home, I put the car in the garage in case it keeps snowing.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023