Sunday, February 13th, 2022

 Church was very good this morning.  After church, Betty, Jan, Maggie and I met up at Laport's for lunch.  I had the turkey dinner.  It was way too much food to eat in one sitting, so I brought most of it home with me.  Their turkey dinner on Sunday when it is one of their specials is a real good deal: only twelve dollars after the senior discount is used.  Our server automatically gave it to all four of us.  I suggested to Betty, Jan and Maggie that we do this every Sunday after church, going to a different restaurant every Sunday.  

The 2022 Ladies Retreat was announced in the bulletin this morning.  Unfortunately for me, it starts the day after I plan to return to Lockport after my week in Allegany State Park with Leslie.  EVEN SO, I plan to go.  I could leave ASP one day early.  I will have to think about this more.  I think I will decide to leave ASP one day early so that I can have one full day and part of another at home before leaving for Camp Li Lo Li.

I watched the movie on netflix  UNSPEAKABLE ACTS, based on a true story.  It is about a child molester in a day care situation who molests several childen, and the trial and conviction.   Also, I finished watching THE STOLEN, a western about a woman whose child was kidnapped and she found him.

I laid down on the couch with my BRUDER MASK and I must have fallen asleep.  I woke up when the phone rang.

I talked to Christa on the phone.  She and Nikolai will be moving into their new house in just less than two weeks.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024