Sunday, February 27th, 2022 and Monday the 28th

 SUNDAY:   Pastor Chris Ball


 from Elim preached a great sermon today.  After church, Betty and I met up at the OLIVE LEAF for lunch.  I had a huge Greek salad.  They must put a half a head of lettuce into this salad, along with a lot of chicken, four pieces of pita bread, etc.  

I rested in the afternoon (falling asleep on the couch), and then watching a movie I found on Tubi.  

I called Myrna and we talked for a while.  She sounded very tired and she agreed that she is.  She has a medical appointment tomorrow and will start chemo on Tuesday.  

I watched the two episodes of GOOD SAM that I missed.    Now I am caught up.

MONDAY February 28th

I hardly slept at all last night, due to running to the bathroom most of the night.  UGH.  I felt awful when I finally gave up and got up, but I decided to keep my chiropractic appointment at ten thirty.  First, though, I called NORTHWEST BANK regarding the fraudulent charge made at walmart.com for an item purchase in Bentonville, Arkansas.   Turns out that there were several other attempts to use my old debit card, but they were rejected.  

My chiropractor appointment went well.  When I got home, I found a FB message from Christa, and we chatted for a while.  She has the day off from work to unpack and will return to work tomorrow.

I tried to nap but couldn't fall asleep, so I got up and did some vacuuming and straightening.
I tried to reach Connie by phone, but she did not answer.  

On youtube, I watched KEEPING YOUR COOL on THE CLIMATE DEBATE with Bjorn Lomborg.  It was kind of a low-key debate (more like a conversation) between Bjorn and Peter Robinson (Uncommon Knowledge) of the Hoover Institute.  Dr. Bjorn Lomborg is president of the Copenhagen Consensus Center, visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University, and visiting professor at Copenhagen Business School. He’s also been speaking and writing about climate science for almost 20 years. This over an hour-long video is excellent, I would love to discuss it with Christa but I doubt if she would ever watch it.

I asked Leslie (via email) to watch it and let me know what she thinks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023