SUNDAY February 6th, 2022 PIZZA, PASTRIES and PAINTING

Church was EXCELLENT this morning.  After church, Peggy held a CONNECT event called PIZZA, PASTRIES and PAINTING.  There were a LOT of seniors there.  After lunch, Teri Nelson led a painting project.  I took several pictures.

It was fun to have my cousin Bridget at the table Jan and I sat at, along with Cindi, Sue, Maggie and Mary.  Sue did not stay for the painting project.  



This is my finished product.  I "antiqued" it but I guess I didn't put enough on.
We didn't finish up until a little before three thirty p.m.  I am glad that I got my trash ready to go out this morning before church since I was kind of tired when I got home.  I haven't used my chrome book in a while, so I figured it would be a good time to practice uploading pictures onto it and then directly into flickr.  It worked and it was easy this time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024