Tuesday, February 8th, 2022 Ladies Life Group and Wednesday February 9th./ Clafoutis

TUESDAY:  I arrived at the Ladies Life Group a bit early and helped to move a third table over so that we would have enough seating and be able to social distance a bit.  I think there were nine of us there.  We continued on, discussing our theme "the names of Jesus."    As we were finishing up we started to discuss what topic to study when we finish this one.  Elaine had a book that she was suggesting we use, and Cindi got a bit upset because she had given Elaine some information a couple of months ago, which would expand on our present topic.  Elaine seemed to be ignoring her.  Several of the ladies agreed to go to lunch at the OLIVE LEAF, but I decided to go home since I had bean soup in the crockpot.    

The last time I talked to Betty on the phone, she said she really wanted to take a walk and get some fresh air.  When I got home I called her and asked if she wanted to go out for a walk.  She said she needed to go out and pay bills and do some other things.  

I was able to register Jan and I for the watercolor class on March 9th at the Kenan Center.   Candy (who works at the Kenan) suggested that they might not get enough people signed up.  She will call me closer to the date to let me know and at that time, I can arrange payment. 

I started a load of laundry and vacuumed the kitchen floor before taking a nap.  

In the evening, I checked out some TOYOTA's online.  The Sequoia is too big.  I think it will be a toss up between Rav4 and Venza.   I found the movie FIRST COW


on Hulu and decided to try it.  It is a slow paced western.  Two bakers (one Chinese and one American, from Maryland) make 

Clafoutis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024