Wednesday February 16th

 First thing today, I called Leslie and asked her if she would be OK with changing our reservations for our June trip to ASP.   She said OK, and then I called Reserve America and made the change.  Now, the plans are for Leslie and I to meet up on Monday May 30th (which is Memorial Day) and stay seven nights.  Our final night will be Sunday June 5th, and we will leave the park on the sixth.  This will give me a few days to rest up at home before the Ladies Getaway.  I feel good about this.  I was concerned about being not having much time at home to do laundry, repack and rest a bit before leaving for the LADIES GETAWAY on the ninth.   This new plan should work out well.  

I spent some time going over the new estimate/contract from Zenner and Ritter for the generator I might purchase.  I emailed Bill Yaw with a couple of questions.  

I went to the Y for SILVER SNEAKERS CLASSIC at one p.m.   One man joined the rest of us ladies for this class, which went very smoothly.  After it was over, I changed out of my "gym clothes" into jeans and headed out to Clarence for my dermatologist appointment.  I stopped at PAULA'S DONUTS and bought a deli sandwich.  I ate half of it before going to my appointment.  I was still a bit early for it when I arrived, so I took a few minutes and straightened out the inside of my car.

The derm appointment went well but I had to have a biopsy of the spot on my nose.   The results will be ready in about ten days or two weeks.   I suspect that I will have to have it removed by Dr. Wirth, who removed the other spot on the other side of my nose.  I am glad I don't have anything else planned for the rest of today since I have a "big old bandage" on my nose, which I can take off in a few hours and replace with a regular bandage.  

I chose the movie AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY to watch in the evening.  Mostly because it has Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts in it.  


Absolutely stupid movie.  I should have stopped watching it after ten or fifteen minutes. It is one of those TRAIN WRECK type of movies when you know it is bad, but you gotta keep watching in order to find out how it ends.  Waste of time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024