Wednesday, February 9th, 2022 and THURSDAY 2/10/22

WEDNESDAY My phone rang at eight thirty a.m.  I was still in bed.  It was my brother in law David wanting to know if he and I could go to a couple of TOYOTA dealers to see what they have to offer.  I agreed to meet up with him at his house in an hour, but I had to call him to make that time a little bit later.  We left his place at ten a.m. and headed out.  First stop McDonalds in Lockport where David purchased two breakfast sandwiches.  

The first place we stopped, off of Millersport Highway, has a TOYOTA sign out in front, but they don't sell Toyotas anymore.  The second place on the boulevard might have been a bit more hopeful, but the salesperson who greeted us told us that they don't have any new cars and would have to order one, and he was not all that eager to work with us.  So, we headed to Main Street in Clarence to WEST HERR Toyota, and met with Kristen.  She told us the same thing: that we would have to order one.  I really wanted to see a VENZA but they did not have even one.  She printed out information about two models.  I told her that I have an appointment next Monday at the Toyota place in Lockport.  She told me to give her a call after that appointment if I want to order a car. She has all the information about the two models I like and can activate my order when I call her.  


After leaving there, I asked David if he wanted a PAULA'S DONUT, since we were only a mile or so away from it.  He said yes, so we went there, and I purchased two donuts for each of us.  

We stopped at the TOYOTA place in Lockport and drove around the lot, hoping that they might have  a VENZA that we might look at.  NO LUCK!!!!

I dropped him off and decided to go to THE DOLLAR TREE since I needed deodorant and potato chips.  I found several other items.  Everything at the Dollar Tree is now $1.25.   Then I decided to go to ONE EYED JACKS to get a take-out lunch.  Pastor Ben had told me that the "burnt ends" from this place are delicious.   This meal cost me over twenty dollars!!!!!!   It was not as good as I thought it might be, the ends have a LOT of fat.  

I started three or four movies on HULU in the evening, but didn't really like them.  


THURSDAY 1/10

I decided to go to WEGMANS so I could kind of stock up on toilet paper and paper towels.  I think I left the house at ten thirty a.m.   At Wegmans I purchased several items.  I paid for some of it with my WEGMANS gift card and the rest with EBT.  I had purchased a half of a turkey BLT, which I ate on the way home.  It was very good.

I rested in the afternoon.  In the evening, I watched SHUT IN, the new movie produced by the Daily Wire.  I had given information about the movie being premiered on youtube tonight to Leslie and Jan.   I hope they watched it since it is SO GOOD.  Terrific acting, a very suspenseful story!  I loved it.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024