FRIDAY March 25th, 2022 and SATURDAY March 26th

 I tried out the new "mouse" that I bought at TARGET yesterday and found that it does not work.  I will return it .  Then I went to Dr. Fetterman's office and had the laser surgery done on my left eye.  It went quickly and well.  It is still blurry, and I am anxious to experience the results.

When I got home, I went upstairs to see what all is in the freezer since Peggy is looking for someone to come and get it.  I took out a few items including some split pea with ham soup.   I called Marlene and asked her to come for supper tonight and she said yes, she will come at six p.m.  I made Lynette's Pea Salad, at least I think I did since I could not find the recipe,  We will have the soup, the salad, crackers and cheese and baked custard for desert.  

I started to watch Season Two of BRIDGERTON on Netflix. 

Marlene and I had a nice meal together.  Unfortunately, she left her wallet here.  I did not notice it since I did not clean the kitchen and dining area right away after she left.  She called to tell me.  I think by that time her son had borrowed her car.  She will come and pick it up tomorrow.  I tried to reach Dee by phone but she did not  answer so I left a message.  I did a load of laundry, cleaned the kitchen and continued watching BRIDGERTON, which I love.  


SATURDAY

I slept in a bit.  I watched some of BRIDGERTON.  Marlene came over to pick up her wallet, and when I took it out to her I saw that my mail had arrived including my new camera.  While I was checking it out, Peg called and told me that she will be meeting someone here at four p.m. so that the refrigerator can be moved out of the upstairs apartment.   I went up and took my food out and all of the magnets and pictures off of it, and then I moved my Subaru out of the driveway at the bottom of the stairs to the upstairs apartment, figuring that a truck may want to be backed in at that spot to take the frig.

I did my homework for this coming Tuesday's Life Group.  Betty called and we decided to leave at two p.m. in order to stop and have lunch on the way to the airport.

The other day when Peg was in the upstairs apartment, she brought down two cake pans, one round and one rectangular.  We put them in the recyclables but I decided to keep them and take them to Allegany at the end of May, so I put them in the dishwasher.  I decided to start putting stuff for that trip into the back of my Venza even though the trip is two months away.  

Betty picked me up at two p.m. and she drove us to the airport, stopping at OLIVE GARDEN for lunch.   Our waiter sent me home with a bag full of bread sticks and a bowl of soup.  After dropping Betty off at the airport I came directly back to Lockport.  As I was parking her car in her driveway, Peggy was driving by, so she stopped and gave me a ride home.  She said moving the frig downstairs went quickly and well.  Praise God, I had been praying that it would go smoothly.  When she got to 17 (where I live) I gave her some of the breadsticks and some of the macaroni salad I made yesterday.  Then I got back to BRIDGERTON, since I won't be able to nap since I had a Dr. Pepper with my lunch.  

Betty told me that Cindi told her that she is giving a surprise 80th birthday party for Ursula on Friday the 13th of May.  The party will be catered by TOPS and Cindi wants Betty and I to work in the kitchen.  

I finished the second season of BRIDGERTON.  Betty called at nine thirty, just as I was getting out of the shower.  She wanted me to know that she had arrived.  I looked out the window as we were talking and saw that it snowed while I was in the bathroom.  I started watching THE ADAM PROJECT.

Betty called in the evening to let me know that she made it to Florida.  She was in the car with Debby.  I told her about the snow that she is missing!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024