Monday, March 14th and Tuesday March 15th 2022

MONDAY:  I did not sleep well last night, it felt like I was awake all night long, but I must have dozed off a few times. I had to get up early to get to Dr. Kurb's office as close to eight a.m. as I could. 

 First thing today I went to Dr. Kurbs office and had a spinal adjustment.  Then I went home for a bit.  While there I called Mike, the financial guy at BASIL TOYOTA.  I could not reach him, but I left a message. I want a price on a lower deductible warranty.  Then I headed to Lewiston to meet up with Carrie and Sue in order to go to a medical appointment.  The appointment went well.

When I got home, I tried to reach Mike again.  I also spoke to Heather Calderone, my insurance agent, and the addition of the new car has been added to my policy, and she emailed me the insurance cards, as well as a list of other stuff she needs.  I printed out the cards.  I will call Zach in the morning and hopefully I can take the cards over tomorrow after I finish up with my meeting with Kevin Kopek.

I could see on my caller ID that Leslie had tried to reach me, so I called her back.  We talked for a half hour or so.  Then I took a nap, I think I slept maybe 40 minutes.  

TUESDAY:  I stopped to take care of Petra before going to FREEDOM for the Ladies Life Group. Toay's meeting was GREAT.  Cindi played some great worship songs on her guitar and then she started the new topic which was basically a kind of "warm up" for the book of Malachi.  Next week will be more of the same and the following week we will start studying Malachi.  I was the first to leave, but we were finished when I left.  I told Cindi that she did great.  

I met up with Kevin Kopek at NorthWest Bank, and he had a bank check made for me to pay for my new car.  He looked over the paperwork I did for my annual check from PRINCIPAL.  Also, he called AMERICAN NATIONAL and started the process for taking the money from that account and adding it to another account.  I will meet with him at nine a.m. Friday and we will complete the process.  

Then I took the check to BASIL TOYOTA and paid for the car.  I got copies of the warranties.  I wanted to return tomorrow to get the car but the plates are not on it yet.  Zach is not working tomorrow.  He suggested Friday at one p.m.    Then I went to get a few groceries at Aldi.

I was home a couple of minutes when Betty called to ask if I wanted to accompany her and Myrna to spaghetti dinner at Solid Rock.  I decided not to go, but asked her to bring me a dinner.  She agreed.  When she brought it, I tried to give her five dollars to pay for it, but she refused.  

In the evening, I did laundry, loade the dishwasher, watched THIS IS US and started uploading pictures from the trip to Disney World that Peggy, Megan and Christa took in the fall of 1997.  I never figured out why Christa had a chip on her shoulder during that whole trip, but she did.   Actually, now that I think of it, it may have been because as soon as we got back home from the trip, she told me that she did not want to stay at Laurens Central School, which she had started a month before and that she wantd to return to LightHouse Christian Academy.  Maybe she was worried about telling me that.  

The photographs I took show me that she was not frowning and acting put out the entire trip.   I think I got about one third of the way through the album.  I will take a few of the pictures and send them to Christa and offer the rest of the pictures to Megan.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024