SUNDAY March 20th, 2022 and Monday the 21st

 I picked Maggie up for church.  The sermon today was wonderful!  Pastor Craig talked briefly about his visit with Myrna, and how uplifting it was.  After church, Betty and I, Maggie and Jan went to THE OLIVE LEAF for lunch.  I had a burger and fries.  Then I went to Rite Aid and picked up the new bottle of eye drops that I will need after the right eye laser surgery next Friday morning.

I took a nap, I may have slept a full hour.  That was good since I did not sleep all tht well last night.  When I got up I had a light supper and finished off the Ben an Jerry's NETFLIX and CHILLz  Lactose free ice cream, but of course it is not really ice cream.  But it is pretty good.  

I started watching the first episode of the new season of CALL THE MIDWIFE.  Betty called and wanted help with homework for Tuesday's Bible study.  I called her back after MIDWIFE, but by then she had figured most of it out.

Christa had message me on FB and recommended two shows.  I found PIECES OF HER on netflix.  It looks like I started watching it before and quit.  I started it again.

I am really into this!

MONDAY  I started watching/listening to a video that Leslie sent me.  It is about what I have to refer to as a hidden agenda of the power elite regarding COVID and vaccines.   I was getting ready to go to my chiropractic appointment when Kevin Kopek called and asked if I might be able to find my most recent statement from American National.  I found it easily and dropped it off to him before going to Dr. Kurbs office.  After that I went to Niagara Produce since I all of a sudden got in the mood for meat loaf.  I also bought some boneless ribs.  I put them into the crockpot when I got home.  I found this painted rock at the cash register.  

I completed the video that Leslie recommended.  I tried to reach Pam by phone so I could invite her to supper at my house.  However, she is sick and was sleeping and did not get my messages until early evening.  Supper did not turn out as good as I thought it would: bbq ribs, baked beans and parsnips.  

I finished watching PIECES OF HER.  I worked on uploading pictures from the 1997 Disney Trip to flickr.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024