SUNDAY March 27th, 2022 and Monday March 28th 2022

SUNDAY  I know I SHOULD have put at least one of my cars in the garage last night, but I was lazy, and also, I was telling myself that it would only be an inch or two and there would be no need.  When I got up this morning and looked outside, I knew I was wrong.   I cleaned the Subaru off somewhat and them moved it to the other driveway.  It continued to snow, so I called Maggie and told her that I was not going to church today.  

I cleaned my new car off somewhat and after locating the garage door opener, I put it in the garage.  It continued to snow, so I felt that I had made the right decision about staying home.  I decided to change the sheets on my bed since it has been a couple of weeks.  

A few minutes before eleven a.m. I found FREEDOMS live church service online. 

The service was very good.  Peg called to make sure I was OK, since I did not show up in church.  

I decided to vacuum my bedroom and when I moved the bed a bit, I noticed how dirty it was at the top end, sos I pulled the bed out so I could get back there.  I finished watching THE ADAM PROJECT.

I called Myrna in the evening and we talked for a while.  I tried to reach Elaine Fezio by phone but she did not answer so I left a message.  Dee called me and we talked for a bit.  


MONDAY.  I had my chiropractic appointment at nine a.m.  After that, I went to the library and picke up two books that they were holding for me.  Then I headed to TARGET, where I returned the "mouse" I purchased the other day, and I looked around for a few minutes before going to WEGMANS where I bought groceries including two loaves of PLACEK, one for me and one for Peggy and David.

Once back in Lockport, I stopped at THE DOLLAR TREE and bought several bags of candy for the Easter egg hunt.  Tonight is the "egg fill" event, but I don't plan on going.   Then I dropped them off at the church, along with the bread for Peggy.  Peg invited me for supper tomorrow night, 5:30.

Elaine Fezio called while I was taking a nap.  

In the evening, I put together a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough.  I will make the cookies tomorrow and take some to David and Peggy's house, and watched more of INVENTING ANNA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023