TUESDAY, March 22nd, 2022 and Wednesday the 23rd.

 I read some in the manual for my new car before going to the Ladies Life Group at FREEDOM CHURCH. Before leaving the house in my new car, I tried to find the MAP button for the navigation system.  I got the ON STAR or whatever the name of it is, and a woman offered to help me.  I told her I pressed the wrong button but I asked her if she could help me find the MAP button and she said I would have to press the SOS button in order to get that kind of help.  I could not find the SOS button, but my situation was not actually an SOS situation, so I skipped it and headed over to church.  

 There were thirteen of us there, and it went very well.   Betty, Dee, me, Cindi, Karen, Elaine, Glenda. Cindi is well organized and leads well.  We went a few minutes over, and then seven of us decided to go to THE FIELDSTONE for lunch.  I had the soup and salad bar again.   I don't remember who took this picture that Elaine posted on her FB page.



I sat across from Dee, who lives next door to Cindi, and she shared a lot about her life since leaving Florida years ago.  She grew up in Boston, but ended up in Florida, but did not like the heat.  She moved to New York because she has friends here.  She applied for jobs in various places, she mentioned Warsaw, however her first job offer was at the hospital here in Lockport, so she moved to Lockport and bought the house next door to Cindi and Jack.  She retired several years ago after her chiropractor told her if she continued working as a nurse, she would end up in a wheelchair. 

I need to go to FeelRite and get some Enzymedica products, but I decided to wait until tomorrow.  I figured out how to set my cars navigation system to take me home.  It does have voice, and it recalculates the route when I make my own changes to the route.  It works well.  Now I STILL have to figure out how to program in other addresses.  

In the evening, I talked to Peggy on the phone and watched THIS IS US and THE THING ABOUT PAM.   I also put together a meat loaf for tomorrow.  

WEDNESDAY, March 23rd

I was almost out of my Enzymedica products: the enzymes I take to help my digestion.  I decided to go to FeelRite to get some.  I made a mental list of other items I need to shop for: a new camera, a new rug for in front of my kitchen sink, a backpack for my trip to Glacier, a pillow cover for a bed pillow that I have on the living room couch (WalMart), a campfire rack for the trip to Allegany which starts at the end of May.  I went to several stores and was able to find a kitchen mat for in front of my sink (Target) and I bought a pillow cover, but I don't think it will work well in the living room.  I got both of the bottles of enzymes at FeelRite.  BUT, the best part of this shopping trip was that BEFORE leaving my driveway, I was able to figure out how to program a destination/address into my navigation system in my car.  I was also able to find the spot to open the place to put gas!

I was really disappointed to see a camera on display in Target that is just exactly the camera I want.  However, they do not have any in stock, and the clerk checked to see if it might be available at another stop.  NO LUCK.  When I got home, I called Delaware Camera and they do not have this camera, but the girl I spoke to ordered one for me, but it is a back order, so who knows when it will be available?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023