WEDNESDAY March 16th, 2022

 I worked on uploading pictures from the 1997 trip to the Magic Kingdom that Peggy, Christa, Megan and I had.  I checked online and saw that the movie DOG is still at the Regal on Transit, so I called Betty to see if she wanted to go.  She had mentioned that she wanted to see the movie a few weeks ago.  We agreed to go to the 1:45 showing and to go to lunch before the movie.  She picked me up a little before 11:30 a.m.

First, we went to Peggy's house and I took care of Petra, and then to Key Bank so Betty could get some cash out of the ATM.   Then we drove to CRACKER BARREL for lunch.  There were a LOT of cars in the parking lot and I thought we might be told there was a very long wait, but we were told it would only be fifteen minutes so we decided to stay.  We looked around in the large gift shop until we were called to our table.  I chose the ham with broccoli and coleslaw.  We were given biscuits and corn muffins.  I was unable to finish all of my ham.  

Then we headed back north on the Transit to the theatre.  There were only about six or seven people who were there to see DOG.  It was very good. 


Then we went to BENDERS CHRISTIAN BOOK STORE in Clarence.  Betty wanted to buy a KJV Bible for Glenda who recently joined the Tuesday morning Life Group.  We took it to her at her house on Leete Road.
Betty dropped me off a few minutes before six p.m.  I had a light supper an went to bed early.  I was very tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024