April 18th in Colorado

 Nikolai went to work today, so I was "on call" to help Christa with whatever she needed.  We watched a few movies.  WINDFALL was good.  I did not like the second movie THE CLOVEHITCH KILLER, loosely based on the BTK killer.  I have a ROKU tv in my room, so I decided to take advantage of it, and watch THE GILDED AGE on HBO.  I do that late at night, early in the morning or when Christa takes a nap.

Supper was a joint effort.  Christa walked me through her recipe for asparagus, one she got on Pinterest.  I made the macaroni and cheese (DAIYA) and Nikolai pan seared a couple of ribeye steaks.  Everything was very good. 

Nik and Christa talked to Nik's mother on the phone for a while after supper. 

We watched the movie CRASH in the evening.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024