EASTER SUNDAY (April 17, 2022) in Colorado

 I slept great.  When I woke up, I updated my new pictures on flickr, and finished organizing my "stuff".   I went downstairs a few minutes before eight.  I was on facebook when it appeared that Freedom Church was live.  I watched at least half of it and saved it "for later."

Nikolai prepared a nice breakfast of burritos and bacon.  He has to feed Christa.  However, she is rapidly recovering from the surgery and today she was able to pick up her phone!!!

Nik went to work for a few hours.  Christa and I watched THE TENDER BAR.  We really did not have lunch, but we had a few snacks.  I started to fall asleep during the second movie we were watching, and I think maybe Christa was dozing off because all of a sudden she said she needed to lay down for a while, so I went to my room and laid down, but I don't think I fell asleep.

Nikolai came home with groceries.   I prepared chicken nuggets and broccoli for supper.  Nik made a salad and we had some potato salad that he purchased in the grocery store.  Christa tried feeding herself using a plastic fork but found it difficult and painful, so she quit.  He also had purchased some desert items and I had a piece of caramel apple pie.   

We watched the movie COMPLIANCE, based on a true story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023