Friday April 22nd, 2022

 I slept great last night, not even waking up in the middle of the night.   Christa and I watched a movie that I did not like much this morning, about a couple who had a daughter who died, but they pretended that she was still alive.  I took a 35 minute walk around noon.  It was hotter today than two days ago when I took a walk but there was some wind that I welcomed.  

For lunch we each made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  We watched the movie UNCLE FRANK in the afternoon.


  It is such a good movie.  After that I emptied the dishwasher and then I took a nap.  

Christa started watching KILLING EVE while I was napping.  She was on the second episode when I got up.  It looked familiar.  Paula F. recommended it to me a while back and I started watching it, but quit, so I was able to get caught up.  I don't like it as much as Christa does.  

We had pasta and meatballs and garlic toast for supper.   We talked about going to a huge flea market tomorrow.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024