Friday, April 29th in Colorado and Saturday the 30th GOING HOME

 FRIDAY:  It was kind of a boring day.  I did laundry first thing in the morning, in preparation for packing for my flight to Buffalo tomorrow.  When Christa got up, she said she didn't think she should go out today since her hands were aching somewhat.  I think she probably did a bit too much yesterday.

We watched LEAVE NO TRACE and part of THE SURVIVORS.  I rested a bit in my room and then called FRONTIER AIRLINES regarding my flight tomorrow.  I am unable to print my boarding pass, but I can go into the priority line when I arrive and take care of everything.  

In the evening, the three of us finished the third season of KILLING EVE.


SATURDAY:

Two weeks ago when I flew from Buffalo to Denver, masks were required.  About a week ago, the mask mandate was lifted!!! Hooray!  I noticed that a lot of people were still wearing them today.  I wore mine while sitting on the plan as many people walked past me to get to their seats and then took it off for the rest of my flight.  

Christa and Nikolai dropped me off at the airport two hours early.  I had a few minutes wait  before thre was an available agent.  I did not see a PRIORITY LINE, the one I went to had a sign saying something like GET HELP FROM AN AGENT.  It went quickly and I checked my bag and got my boarding pass and headed to my gate. 


Once I found it, I decided to find a place to get a sandwich.  I lucked out with the QUIZNOs which was very close.  I bought an eight inch Italian sub and a bottle of water. 

I ate half of my sandwich while waiting to board and half on the plane

My seat was THE BEST!!!!!  I was the only one in the three seats, so I moved around a bit, and I finished my sandwich about halfway into the flight.  I had just decided to use the bathroom when the flight attendant announced that it was time to land, and to stay seated.  I was one of the first people out of the plane since my seat was in the second row from the front.


I called Peg and she was close by. I found a ladies room and then headed towards baggage.  No problem getting to baggage pickup.  The flight attendant had announced the wrong number carousel!

Peg met me out in front and we stopped at Betty's place so I could get my mail.  There is a LOT of it.

I worked on unpacking and sorting through my mail.  Cindi and I talked on the phone about Ursula's surprise birthday party and about the Tuesday morning Life Group.  I started to catch up on THIS IS US.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023