Monday April 11th

 I had to get up early this morning because of my early appointment with Dr. Kurbs, so I set my alarm.  It was a harsh awakening, but it rescued me from a nightmare.  I was seeing the new Orthopedic doctor and it turned out to be two docs who were poking and tapping and prodding without any explanations and then they were done and left the exam room, my clothing was missing and nobody would respond to my questions about where they were.  So, I was running around in a flapping hospital gown and I was trying to call 911 for help.   HA HA.

Anyways, my appointment with Dr. Kurbs went well and then I picked up breakfast at Burger King since I had only had a banana before the first appointment.   Dr. Nenno diagnosed it as arthritis and told me to return in six months unless more problems develop.  He said I can walk and exercise as long as I am comfortable.  

Since I was out and about and it was only nine thirty a.m. when I completed the second appointment, I decided to drive to Feel Rite and replenish my supply of Enzymedica products.  On the way there, I decided to go to Paula's Donuts, and then I headed back to 78.   I turned the wrong way on 78 and didn't realize it for several minutes, so I turned around.  I went to OLD NAVY, still hoping for a denim vest, but no luck.  But I did find a nice denim button down shirt for only fourteen dollars.   Then to Feel Rite and then I returned to Lockport and dropped some books off at the library and then I went to Niagara Produce for bananas.  

After lunch, I rested for a couple of hours.  I made up a list of possible outings for the Ladies Life Group.  I will give it to Betty tomorrow morning so that she can discuss it with the ladies during Life Group, since I will be accompanying Carrie on her medical appointment.   

I talked with Connie in the evening.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024