Saturday April 23rd in Colorado (MILE HIGH FLEA MARKET)

 I was up long before Christa and Nikolai so I finished reading this book.  I really love this book, the author included several recipes.  


We headed out around noon for the 
MILE HIGH FLEA MARKET.   I enjoyed walking around and looking at all the offerings.  I bought a plant for Christa and I purchased three very small paintings in an Asian shop.  One is for Christa, I will keep one and give one to Betty for picking up my mail while I am gone  

When we left the flea market, I suggested we go for a late lunch or early supper.  I said I wanted to go to something that we DO NOT have in New York.  We drove around a bit, checking various areas out to see what was offered and ended up at FAMOUS DAVES BBQ.
I had a two meat meal:  I l chose BBQ chicken and burnt ends.

   It is a great place.  The prices are reasonable, service was fast and efficient and the food was very good.  Both Christa and I took part of our meals with us.  

We stopped at a WalGreens so Christa could get some bandages for her hands, and I got some toothpaste and shampoo.

We watched more of KILLING EVE in the evening.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023