Sunday, April 10th, 2022

 The coffee bar at church re-opened this morning.  It had been closed down due to COVID.  It was very popular today, offering Italian soda in various flavors.  I had planned to try one, but the line was too long.  

Steve led worship today and there were some new songs.   
The sermon was excellent!

 After church, Betty, Glenda, Ann, Maggie and Jan and I all met up at LaPorts for lunch.   Five of the six of us had the turkey dinner.  I was the only one who ordered the FULL (large) turkey dinner, but the orders got mixed up and Maggie got my dinner by mistake, and I got her small one.  Since hers was drenched in gravy and mine wasn't, we did not switch.  The waitress adjusted our bills.  

After a nap, I completed my order for OTC items that Univera provides for me every three months.  I made myself a turkey sandwich with leftover turkey from my lunch for my supper, using the light wheat bread I got at Millers a couple of days ago.  

I added FAWESOME BRITISH TV to my ROKU TV and found this movie under documentaries, but it is more of a movie, probably could be labelled a DOCUDRAMA.   

The story of Dietrich Bonhoeffer, a German clergyman of great distinction, who actively opposed Hitler and the Nazis. His convictions cost him his life.  

 I am unable to fix this!   I watched episode four of BEFORE WE DIE. I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023