Sunday, April 24th, 2022 in Colorado and Monday the 25th

 SUNDAY:  I suggested going to a semi-ghost town (Deer Trail) this morning, but I guess that idea did not interest Nikolai very much.  He said he did not feel like going.  He has been dealing with pain in his feet for a year or two and it seems that it has gotten worse in the past few weeks.  I told him about how I had pain in one of my feet and the podiatrist made inserts for me which gave me instant relief.  This was 20 or 21 years ago.  I think that inspired him to look online to see where he might get inserts because he made an appointment with a GOOD FEET STORE.  Christa and I accompanied him.  He decided against purchasing a very expensive package of three types of inserts, but did purchase some high end sneakers, and he said they help.  He will make an appointment with a podiatrist as soon as he can.  I purchased these socks and the salesman gave me two free pair of the same sock except shorter.  I really like them and they are great for wearing around Nik's and Christa's house.


After we left the GOOD FEET STORE, I said it was time for lunch and suggested that they pick a place.  We ended up at P.F. Changs. 


 My plate: lettuce rolls, broccoli, orange chicken and fried rice.

I have never been to one.  We had a great meal.  Nikolai and I shared the orange chicken, broccoli, fried rice and lettuce rolls.  Christa had Dynamite rolls and a glass of wine.

 Christa asked me to take a picture of her fortune: 

 Everything was delicious!  Since the bill came to about eighty dollars, I let Nik leave the tip.  

MONDAY:

Stayed here all day, watching a couple of movies.  Had a few hot discussions with Christa. I cannot and will not agree that certain people we both know should have been aborted before birth.  I stood up for those people and my heart hurts because Christa feels the way she feels.   I prepared supper for the three of us.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023