Thursday, April 21st, 2022 in Colorado

 Nik went into work early today.  I got up and had breakfast before Christa got up.  In the morning, we continued watching MARE OF EASTTOWN.           I helped her with laundry, unloaded the dishwasher, and made Pineapple Stuffing.  We both had helpings of that with our lunch.  

I rested in my room in the afternoon and when I got up, Nikolai was home and taking Oliver for a walk.  We had filet mignon and leftovers from last nights Mexican food for supper.

I had been thinking that it might be time for me to book a return flight home, possibly this weekend.  After supper I brought the topic of how long I am going o stay up with Nik and Christa.  Christa said she does not want to be alone for another week.  So I said I will stay and we will discuss it next Thursday and see how she feels at that time.

We finished watching MARE OF EASTTOWN.


 in the evening.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023