Wednesday, April 20th, in Colorado

 Christa and I watched a movie this morning, and then I started a load of laundry.  While it was in the machine, I took a half hour walk around the neighborhood, and when I got back I prepared lunch.  

We started to watch MARE OF EASTTOWN.

Before I laid down for a rest, I asked Christa to text Nik and ask him to pick up some food for supper and surprise us.   He came home early so he didn't do that.  I think he ordered it through GRUB HUB, anyways he went to URBAN SOMBRERO and brought home a LOT of delicious food.  Everything was so good, and there are a lot of leftovers.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024