Monday, June 13th, 2022 and Tuesday, June 14th

 MONDAY:This morning I dropped three watches off to my cousin George Boes so that he could put new batteries in them.  Then I had an appointment with the PA at my gynecologist's office.  Then I went to BASIL TOYOTA to have a small "recall" taken care of.  It took about an hour, so I was glad I had the latest issue of  NEWSMAX with me.  At some point I went to WalMart and purchased a couple of items.  I also  picked up a prescription at Rite Aid and picked up a small sub at SUBWAY.  I napped a bit in the afternoon.  I sewed a MONTEZUMA NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE patch on my outdoors vest. I talked with Peg on the phone.  She left work early today and is not feeling top notch.  We tentatively agreed to get together at either her house or my house on Wednesday evening, along with Cassandra and Quinn.  David will pick up chicken wings and rolls and roast beef for beef on weck.   I need to pick up some horseradish or horseradish sauce and I will get lemonade.  

I put ROUND UP on some of the weeds in my flowerbeds.  I accidentally sprayed one of my small flower plants.  I tried to reach Pam to see if she wanted to take a walk, but she did not answer.  I left a message but she did not call back.  I decided to putter around and straighten my apartment up and empty the suitcase I had packed for the retreat that I did not go to.  


TUESDAY:  The guy from MULLENS APPLIANCE REPAIR (Sam) came this morning and checked out my washing machine.  It seems that it will cost around six hundred dollars, so I will probably get a new one.  I will have to discuss it with David and Peggy.  It was 10:45 when I arrived at the church for the Tuesday morning Ladies Life Group.  They were meeting out behind the church in the pavilion.  I arrived just as they were finishing up prayer and praise and starting in on the study.  GOOD TIMING!!!

After the meeting was over, twelve of us went to WENDY'S.  Wendy's has been totally remodeled inside and they got rid of the round tables in the back that we used to sit at.   They have a new tall table with eight chairs around it, so we used that and an adjoining shorter table.  I had the five dollar bag. a chicken sandwich, chicken tenders, fries and a drink.  

Then I went to TOPS and made some purchases for tomorrow night's supper when David and Peggy, Cassy and Quinn will be here. Weck rolls, potato chips, pickles, strawberries, and whipped cream.  And I also went to Rite Aid and picked up my Viberzi.

When I got home, I washed the strawberries, and then I rested.  I tried to nap, but I couldn't.  When I got up I got the berries ready for shortcake and baked the shortcake (using gluten free Bisquick).  Then I found the documentary MISHA AND THE WOLVES on Netflix.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023