Sunday, June 26th, 2022 and Monday, June 27th ELVIS

SUNDAY   Church was good today.   Homeland Security had contacted churches across the country to warn of possible attacks due to the Supreme Court overturning Roe vs Wade two days ago.  There were not a whole lot of people in church, so I have to wonder if some people were nervous about this.  

After church, Peggy, Betty and I went to THE AMHERST BUFFET for my birthday lunch.  Peggy drove my car, since I don't drive on expressways.   Our lunch was great.  The restaurant was VERY crowded at first but started to thin down about halfway through our meal.

I napped in the afternoon and finished watching INTO THE WILD: 


  In the evening, I watered my flower beds.  I forgot to watch HOTEL PORTOFINO at eight p.m. on PBS, so hopefully I will be able to get it on "on demand" tomorrow.  

I found this movie on HULU:   Ann Rules A MURDER TO REMEMBER.


MONDAY:   First thing in the morning, I made some phone calls to make sure that everyone knows about the change in location for tomorrows Ladies Life Group.  

 Elaine, Bonnie and I went to the DIPSON Theatre at Eastern Hills Mall and saw the movie ELVIS.   We all enjoyed the movie.  There were nine or ten people total in the theatre. 

Then we went to OLIVE GARDEN for an early supper.  

I napped in the afternoon and took a walk at about eight p.m.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023