WEDNESDAY, June 15th, 2022 Cassy!!!!!

 I picked Cassy and Quinn up at the Buffalo airport at 11:20.  Both of  their flights were smooth and on time.  We went back to Lockport and picked up slices of pizza at Mark's Pizzeria and brought them to my house where we had lunch.  They took the SUBARU for a drive while I cleaned the kitchen up.  I think they drove over to Locust Street to see the mansions.  When they returned, we went down to the canal to show Quinn the locks

There were two tour boats going through the locks.







and after that, we went to LAKE EFFECT ICE CREAM. 


They shared a dish with two scoops of ice cream and I had a apple cider popsicle.  Then they dropped me off at home and went to check into their motel room.  I took a nap and got up a little before five p.m.  David and Peggy arrived at the same time that Cassy and Quinn arrived.  David and Peggy brought chicken wings (mild and medium) and roast beef for beef on weck from Cusimano's.  I provided the rolls and potato chips to complete the meal.  Everything was very good.  I served strawberry shortcake for dessert.  They all stayed for a little while and we took pictures outside before they left.  I guess this is the "selfie" that Cassy took.  Peg posted it on facebook.

Cassy and Quinn invited me to go for donuts with them tomorrow morning.  We will meet up at around 9:30 a.m.  I  cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher and found the movie THE LODGE on Hulu.  I watched some of it before deciding that the "supernatural" aspect was not what I was wanting to watch, so I turned it off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024