FRIDAY, August 19th, 2022 RECIPE FOR CUCUMBER, ONION and TOMATO Salad etc.

 I made a couple of medical appointments this morning and also contacted Hearts and Hands to hopefully get some help with transportation.  I also took care of looking into and paying for an extended warranty for my washing machine/dryer set.  Then I went to Niagara Produce to pick up a few items so I could use this recipe that I saw on Facebook this morning.

Cucumber, Onion, and Tomato Salad,

 3 Tomatoes,

3 cucumbers,

1 onion,

1/2 cup vinegar,

1 teaspoon of cracked pepper, (I used less)

2 tablespoons of sugar

2 teaspoons of salt,

1 cup of water,

1/4 cup of olive oil, mix well.

Let it chill for 1-2 hours...   I modified this recipe substituting green pepper and cabbage for tomatoes and onions.  I followed the dressing recipe exactly.  I will put it over the chopped vegetables tomorrow morning.  I also made corn muffins and I might make chocolate pudding in the morning.  All of this to take to Peggy and David's house tomorrow night at five thirty.

Earlier, I called Betty and left a message asking if she wanted to go to the hospital for fish fry at lunch time.  She did not get back to me.

In the evening, I watered my two flowerbeds, took a few items upstairs and did a few other things. I talked with Peggy on the phone.

I started watching ANATOMY OF A SCANDAL on netflix in the evening.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023