Sunday, August 28th, 2022 Birthday Cake with Myrna and Monday the 29th




 I went to Niagara Produce before church and purchased a small carrot cake and some Carson's cookies (assorted).   After church, Peggy, Pam, Cindi, Betty and I met up at Myrna's apartment to share "birthday cake" with Myrna and her granddaughter, Lissa.  This is a picture of the cheesecake.  But we also had chocolate cake, carrot cake and cookies.








We all had a good visit.   I think Myrna appreciated it.  

After that, Cindi and I went to the REVITALIZATION MEETING for the Official Union Station Restoration Group at the Niagara County Golf Course on Davison Road.   


It was not at all organized and turnout was poor.  

I tried to get pictures of everyone who was there without being intrusive, but I did not do a good job.  

MONDAY the 29th
I had a chiropractic appointment and a dermatological appointment this morning.  Both went well.  I spent the rest of the day at home, working on a few things.  I talked with Peg on the phone, also with Betty and also with Lori Rivers.  I asked Lori if she wants to meet up with me in Allegany State Park the weekend of Friday, October 14th through Monday the 17th.  She seems excited about this idea and has a friend who she thinks might also want to go.  She will get back to me.  

I called Cassandra and wished her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  She turned 22 today.  She and Quinn are staying at a cottage on Lake Michigan, loaned to them by one of their clients.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week of Sunday 9/10 through Saturday 9/16, 2023

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024