Thursday, August 18, 2022 Millers, Revelation Study and Marvins Old Cars and Live Music

 I did some work in the house, mainly vacuuming, this morning before David picked me up to go to MILLERS.  We picked up frozen lobster for dinner this coming Saturday night at their house.  We also stopped at a farmstand to get some donut peaches.  I sent some of them over to Peggy via David.  When I got home I finished vacuuming and packed lunch to take to Betty's apartment for our REVELATION study.  I had purchased sandwiches at Millers


as well as potato chips and oatmeal cookies. 

I met up with Betty and Peggy and we had lunch together and did our study, completing the fourth DVD. Then I went home and took a nap.  When I got up, it was time to get ready to meet up with Lori and Pam at Marvins Widewater for the old cars and live music.  Pam cancelled and Lori was late, but she and I met up around 6:20 p.m.  It was terribly crowded and the line for ordering food and drinks was long all of the time I was there.  

The Dave Viterna Band was performing. 

They played a lot of old easy to sing along with songs. 

  I got to meet Lori's husband Jay (they are separated).  This old car is his.

We ran into Elaine and Jim DeWeen as they were leaving.  I love their Corvette.  
It is such a beautiful green.

I left earlier than Lori because I wanted to go over to Myrna's to get some vegetables she got for me from the Veggie Van and give her some items I got for her at Miller's this morning.  Myrna and I visited for about twenty minutes.

When I got home, I found the series LEONARDO with Aiden Turner and started watching it.  I found it on Spectrum On Demand.  It is very good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNDAY, December 11th, 2022 CONNECT CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Week Starting Sunday February 25th, 2024

Week of Sunday, March 17th through Saturday, March 23rd, 2023